Promotional Products - Silkscreen T-Shirts
Production Ready Art Specifications
Clients are welcome to submit production ready graphics for any projects. Please setup your production file to the following specifications: We accept Mac or PC-based files and will preflight and resize your artwork to fit the promotional product's imprint area at no charge.
Acceptable File Formats
- Preferred – Adobe CS3, (or earlier) – All placed images and fonts must be provided. To avoid type style conflicts, type must be converted to outlines or curves. Placed images must be at least 600 dpi @ 100% of production size.
- Any Vector-based, EPS file. All placed images and fonts must be provided. To avoid type style conflicts, type must be converted to outlines..
- Make sure designated colors are set within the file to the proper color palette. (CMYK or PMS Solid Colors. No RBG please).
Formats that will Require Additional Work
- PowerPoint graphics, JPEGs, TIFs, graphics from web sites, printed materials, word processing programs, generic publishing programs, and embroidered articles, pictures.
Acceptable ways of Sending Artwork
- Email: (Up to 7 Megs). Files over, 7 Megs, should be sent via FTP. Contact client services for instructions.
Common File Errors
- Nesting low resolution, 72 dpi, web images within an EPS file.
- Files created using improper color palettes. RGB files will need to be converted into PMS solid spot colors or CMYK process formulas depending on imprinting method. Converting files may cause a shift in hues.
- Failing to designate fonts as curves or outlines resulting in a font mismatch.
Please contact client services with questions concerning file preparation and for a free file review.